What to bring to Diner en Blanc!
So, now that you've registered for Dîner en Blanc - it's time to get ready to attend Le Dîner en Blanc. You're going to need some supplies.
Check out our tips below on what you need to create your perfect Dîner en Blanc set up!
Must Bring Items:
• 1 square folding table (between 27” x 27” and 32” x 32”)
• 2 white folding chairs
• Picnic basket or tote to carry your belongings.
In your Picnic Basket:
• 1 white tablecloth and 2 white cloth napkins
• 2 white plates and 2 dessert plates (non-disposable; no plastic)
• 2 sets of cutlery (no plastic)
• 1 complete meal for 2: first course, main course, cheese, dessert, bread. (Also available for purchase through the registration site)
• 1 wine bottle opener
• Water, non-alcoholic drinks
• 1 garbage bag (bring all garbage home with you)
See list below of links to purchase items. Note: all links are affiliate links.
Adams Manufacturing Chair
Folding Chair Covers:
28” Tall Aluminum Table in Bag
27.5” Coleman Compact Table
27.5” EasyGo Portable Wood Table
Yahill Aluminum Folding Collapsible Table
Large Cool Bag
White Insulated Picnic Tote:
White Canvas Zipper Bag:
Eiffel Tower Table Décor:
Vase Plate Light:
White Ceramic Candle Holders:
Flameless LED White Candles:
Amazon Basics 6-piece Dinner Plate Set
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: